**$5,000** Sign on bonus
Brandstetter’s Kanga Roof is a local, family-owned roofing company. With 25 years in the business, we take pride in the reputation and customer relationships we’ve built. If you like helping people succeed by being part of an integrity driven Christian company. This might be the job for you.
Must be able to bid the following:
- Shingle Repairs.
- Remove existing chimney flashing and fabricate new flashing and counter flashing
- Install step flashing and base flashing
- Repair vinyl siding panels, J-channel, vinyl soffit and corner posts
- Install seamless aluminum gutters, downspouts and gutter topper
- Any sort of repair that a roof system could need.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Roofing, siding, gutter experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills. (Able to operate estimating software)
Estimating roofing repairs is easy with our proprietary Straight Forward Pricing system. The repairs are pre-bid for you, just use the pricing guide supplied to you and provide an estimate to the customer on the spot. Our technicians close 60-70% of the repairs that they bid.
Workmanship, dependability and professionalism will dictate pay. Draw + Commission structure. Call for details.
After an introductory 60 day period, the candidate will be eligible to receive the below benefits.
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays (including Christmas Eve and Black Friday)
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid personal time
- Flexible schedule
- Company provided vehicle
Brandstetter’s KangaRoof has been serving the roofing needs of our community for over 25 years. As a company with strong family values and a fun and positive working environment, our employees are as important as our customers. If you would like to learn more, please call 513-734-9000 and ask for Jacob.